Raw Cheesecake that’s gooey, creamy and smooth all at once! Super simple to make, the longest wait is waiting for the cashews to soak and the cheesecake itself to set!
With the warmer weather on it’s way, this silky cheesecake is the perfect sweet summery treat to top off a special occasion.
The bottom layer has a hint of cinnamon which brings a warm note to the crunchy base, with a vanilla layer of cashew cream topped off with a raspberry layer on top. This would be SO perfect topped off with a berry coulis too!
Raspberry & Vanilla Cashew Cheesecake
- ¾ cup of Nourish & Thrive Cashew Pieces
- ¼ cup Nourish & Thrive Almond Meal
- ½ cup Nourish & Thrive Desiccated Coconut
- ¼ tsp Vanilla
- 4 tbsp of Nourish & Thrive Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Nourish & Thrive Coconut Butter, melted
- ½ tsp Nourish & Thrive Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Nourish & Thrive Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Salt
- 2½ cups of Nourish & Thrive Cashews, soaked for 4 hours, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup of Nourish & Thrive Maple Syrup
- 6 tbsp of Nourish & Thrive Coconut Oil, melted (or Nourish & Thrive Cocoa Butter, melted)
- ¼ cup of Nourish & Thrive Coconut Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp of Nourish & Thrive Tapioca Starch
- ½ cup Water
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1½ tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup Raspberries (frozen or fresh)
To make the base, simply place all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until they form a fine meal. Press tightly into the base of a small springform cake tin and ensure it has an even base.
To make the filling, place all of the ingredients except the raspberries into your food processor and blend until smooth and creamy with no lumps. Pour half over the base and place into the fridge for 10 minutes. This should lightly thicken to be able to hold the second layer. Whilst your base and first layer chill, place the raspberries into the food processor with the remaining mix and blend once more until smooth. Pour your second layer onto the base and put in the fridge or freezer to set.
If left in the freezer to set, leave out for 30 minutes before serving.