TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TRADE
All orders accepted by Nourish & Thrive Limited are subject to the following terms and conditions
- Catalogue prices are exclusive of GST and/or any other local taxes.
- Images may not show the actual size of the items, measurements are approximate and indicative only.
- Prices and specification can change without notice.
- Freight is based on individual order value and destination. Freight charges will be itemised on your invoice.
- We reserve the right to refuse to trade or supply, for any reason, at any time.
- We do not accept ANY liability for loss incurred as a result of any order placed.
- All deliveries must be signed for as proof of delivery.
- Any damaged goods or errors in quantities delivered need to be notified to us within 48 hours of receipt to receive credits.
- Invoiced prices include GST and local taxes and freight as applicable.
- Payment terms for non-account customers are pre-paid except by prior arrangement.
- Payment terms for customers with trade accounts are due in 7 days from invoice/delivery date.
- Overdue accounts will incur late charges of 2% per month of invoiced amount. Interest is calculated on a daily basis.
- We reserve the right to withhold or cancel any further orders on overdue accounts.
- We reserve the right to cancel any accounts at any time, with no notice. Terms will revert to pre-paid.
- All order, once accepted by Nourish & Thrive Ltd (the Company), are considered final and may not be cancelled.
- Force Majeure. No liability is accepted for loss of damage (in either case, of any kind and whether direct, indirect or consequential), or delay caused by Government order, civil commotion, force majeure, accidents, fires, strikes, lock-outs or delay in obtaining raw materials whether as a result of shortage or otherwise or any other cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
- Intellectual Property. The buyer acknowledges that the Company is the owner of all intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright, in the goods and the packaging of the goods and will not do or cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company. The buyer shall immediately notify the Company if the buyer becomes aware of any actual or potential infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Company or any claim or potential claim that the use of the intellectual property rights of the Company infringes or may infringe the proprietary rights of any third party.
- The buyer shall only sell the goods under the trademark of the company and shall not alter, in any manner, the labels or packaging of the products without written consent.
- Ownership of any products remain with the Company until the full price of those products has been paid in full.
- These terms and conditions and relationships between the parties will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- The buyer may only offer products purchased from the Company in physical shops, they cannot be sold online.
- The buyer may not offer products purchased from the Company on auction sites or discount store, either online or other.
||Nourish & Thrive Ltd
||Nourish & Thrive Wholefoods
||49/34 Logistics Drive, Harewood, Christchurch 8051
||41 Esperance Street, St Albans, Christchurch 8052
||Sales: Sara and Elora - firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts: Sara - email@example.com
||Prepaid OR 7 day account
||Kiwibank Christchurch Nourish & Thrive Ltd 38-9019-0623911-00
||Invoice Number or Your Company Name
Prices and Specifications on our Price lists can change without notice. All orders are subject to our Terms & Conditions of Trade. Minimum order value is $150 and product minimums may apply. Delivery times vary depending on product availability and existing commitments. Please order in advance to avoid disappointment.
Order by EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
Order by PHONE - 027 2842207
Standard terms are Prepaid. For longer terms please contact us.
We do now offer trade accounts for the 20th
following month. Please ask us in advance.
In some situations we may not be able to supply an item. On the very rare occasion that this occurs we will contact you to suggest an alternative product that is available.