Forty Thieves have smuggled in the goodness of almonds, cashews and peanuts into this warm-spiced nut butter. Crushed on the sunny Hibiscus Coast of New Zealand.
Even the fussiest little eaters deserve real nutrition every day and in their lunch boxes. Enjoy the same level of sweetness, rich flavour and super creamy texture as sweet biscuit spreads you might know from Europe while benefiting from 82% nuts, 2.7g of sugar per serve and a clean ingredient list.
Ingredients: Hi-oleic peanuts (76%), Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Almonds, Cashews, Cinnamon, Maize Starch, Salt
With a delicious cinnamon flavour, we’ve smuggled in the goodness of almonds, cashews and peanuts that provide your body with essential vitamins and minerals such as Manganese, Copper and Vitamin B3.
- Manganese: Helps turn food into energy and boost metabolism.
- Copper: For a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin B3: To help kids grow!
What are some creative ways to eat Cinnamon Donut Peanut Butter?
- Make apple donuts! Slice an apple into apple rounds, top with nut butter and chocolate chips/sprinkles.
- Add nut butter into your baking; cookies, muffins and oat bars.
- Drizzle over pancakes for a healthy yet delicious breakfast in the morning.
We pack a wide range of natural food products in our packing room including nuts, seeds, spices and coconut products. While we do our best to avoid any kind of cross-contamination, this can sometimes occur. Some of our products are processed on shared equipment before they come to us therefore cross contamination can also happen before products make their way to us. This means our products may contains traces of gluten, dairy, soy or peanuts. If you have an allergy, please email us before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more specific information out in our FAQ section.