- 115g of Butter or Coconut Oil if you're dairy free
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp natural Vanilla Extract
- 1/3-1/2 cup Organic Coconut Sugar, depending on preferred sweetness
- 1/2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Organic Tapioca Starch
- 1/2 cup Organic Apple-Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 cup 70% Dark Chocolate Chips
Preheat your oven to 180c and line a small, square brownie pan.
In a medium sized bowl, melt your butter or coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds-1 minute (or over the stove!).
Once melted, add your coconut sugar, vanilla and egg and whisk well to combine. Add your almond flour and tapioca starch and mix until just incorporated. Fold in both your cranberries and your chocolate chips.
Spread your mixture evenly into your pre-lined tin and place into the centre of the oven to bake for 24-28 minutes. We took ours out at 24 minutes and it was perfect!
Enjoy - and be sure to tag us @nourishandthrivenz if you make it! ❤️